PRIVACY INFORMATION FOR TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
(articles 13 and following European Regulation 679/2016)
This information is intended to describe how the site is managed reffering to the processing of personal data of visitors who consult it and use it to make orders / purchases. This is an information that is obeys to art. 13 of the European Regulation n. 679/2016 (regulation for the protection of personal data within the member states) to those who connect to the website www.allegroitalia.it
Your personal data, provided to ALLEGROITALIA HOTEL & CONDO S.R.L. following derived from consultation of the site itself or from the purchase of products / services, are used by ALLEGROITALIA HOTEL & CONDO S.R.L. in compliance with the principles of privacy protection established by the European Regulation and other applicable regulations.
The Data Controller is ALLEGROITALIA HOTEL & CONDO S.r.l., located in Milan (MI), Via San Pietro All'Orto n. 6, tax code 01619310053, VAT number 01619310053.
Any other Data Processors will be appointed, by the Data Controller Allegroitalia Hotel & Condo , to external assignments for the performance of which it is necessary to share the Customer's data, for the only purposes related to the contracts / relationships that may be in place between the parties, among those that present sufficient guarantees to implement adequate technical and organizational measures in such a way that the treatment meets the requirements of the European Regulation and guarantees the protection of the rights of the interested party and upon signature of the Head of a specific contract / addendum to the professional assignment containing the requirements and specifications of the treatment itself.
Purpose and legal basis of the processing
The purposes of the processing for which the user data are intended are:
- a) fulfillment of pre-contractual and contractual relationships between the parties and fulfillment of laws and legal obligations to which the Data Controller is subject (for example, registration on the site, purchase of services, customer assistance in the use of products and services provided by the Company);
- b) purposes other and different from the contractual ones (marketing on company products, sending to the interested party newsletters, commercial communications and / or advertising material, services and other products of the company).
For the pursuit of the purposes as stated in point a) the processing of the personal data of the interested party is necessary and the consent to the same is performed directly in the assignment of the assignment / purchase of the product.
For the processing of the data of the interested party concerning the purposes other than the pre-contractual / contractual ones as stated in point b), the express consent of the interested party is required, supplied indifferently in paper or electronically by the same.
Provision and mandatory or optional nature of the data The personal data requested are exclusively those necessary for the fulfillment of the user's request, in full compliance with the principles of adequacy of treatment enshrined in the European Regulation. They are therefore mandatory as they are strictly functional to the execution of the services requested by the user. In particular: - Surname, name, e-mail, password for registration on the site - Tax data for the purchase of products and services provided by the company. These data, subject to the express consent provided in the aforementioned methods, may also be used for the further purposes referred to in letter b) of the previous point. However, each user has the right, directly from his own personal area of the site, to modulate his consent (for purposes other than contractual purposes) at any time.
The processing and storage of data will be carried out with the aid of automated and / or paper means and IT tools, such as to allow the user / customer access to his personal data in our. possession, according to the most suitable methods to guarantee their integrity, updating, security and confidentiality, also protecting them from unauthorized and / or illegal treatment as well as from loss, destruction or accidental damage. Without prejudice to communications that are made in compliance with legal obligations, the data may be communicated to external subjects who carry out specific tasks on behalf of the writer subject to their express commitment to the protection of your personal data in accordance with the provisions of this Information and the rules on the Data Processor referred to in Articles 28 and following of EU Regulation 679/2016, as well as the applicable laws.
Duration of treatment
Data processing will take place for the entire duration of the relationships established between the parties and, after the conclusion of the existing relationship / contract, to comply with the legal and fiscal obligations applicable to the existing relationship, as well as any other fulfillment / legal obligation to which the Data Controller is required as regards the services referred to in point a) while, for the services referred to in point b) subject to express consent, it will take place until such consent is revoked by the interested party .
Rights of the interested party
- a) At any time the interested party may exercise, with a written request, against the Data Controller identified above, all the rights recognized by the applicable European and internal regulations and in particular by articles 13, 14, 15 to 22 and 34 of the European Regulation and by the national legislation in force, and in particular: a) the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form, the right to obtain free access and / or copy of your personal data object of treatment with the indication of all the aspects relevant to the treatment foreseen by the EU Reg.
- b) the right to obtain free updating, correction of inaccurate data, limitation of processing or, when interested, integration of data
- c) the right to object, in whole or in part, to the processing of personal data concerning you even if pertinent to the purposes of the collection for legitimate reasons or to withdraw, in whole or in part, your consent, where necessary
- d) the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (Guarantor for the protection of personal data) or judicial authority; The complete list of the data subject's rights is available in paper form at the headquarters of the Data Controller or by email upon written request from the same. INFORMATION ON COOKIES What is a cookie and what is it used for In computer science, HTTP cookies (more commonly called Web cookies, tracking cookies or simply cookies) are lines of text used to perform automatic authentication, session tracking and storage of specific information regarding users accessing the server, such as favorite websites. or, in the case of internet purchases, the contents of their 'shopping carts'. In practical and non-specialist terms, a cookie is a small file, stored on the computer by websites while browsing, useful for saving preferences and improving website performance. This optimizes the browsing experience for the user.
Users who view the site will see minimal amounts of information inserted into the devices in use, which are computers and mobile devices, in small text files called "cookies" saved in the directories used by the User's web browser.
By disabling cookies some of our services may not work properly and some pages will not display them correctly.
There are various types of cookies, some to make the use of the Site more effective, others to enable certain features.
By analyzing them in detail our cookies allow you to:
- memorize the preferences entered
- avoid re-entering the same information several times during the visit such as username and password
- analyze the use of the services and content provided by the site to optimize the browsing experience and the services offered
TYPES OF COOKIES USED BY OUR SITE
These cookies allow the site to function properly and are used to collect information on how visitors use the site. This information is used to compile reports and help us improve the site. Cookies collect information anonymously, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors came from and the pages they visited.
These cookies are used, for example, by Google Analytics to process statistical analysis on how users navigate the site through computers or mobile applications, on the number of pages visited or the number of clicks made on a page while browsing a site.
Third party cookies
These cookies are used by third party companies. The use of these cookies normally does not imply the processing of personal data. Third-party cookies derive from advertisements of other sites, for example advertising messages, present on the displayed website. They can be used to record the use of the website for marketing purposes. How to change cookie settings The settings to manage or disable cookies may vary depending on the web browser used, therefore, for more information on how to perform these operations, we suggest the User to consult the manual of your device or the "Help" function or "Help" of your web browser.
The following are links to users that explain how to manage or disable cookies for the most popular web browsers:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-IT/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/it/cookies.html
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19255
However, it is possible to delete cookies using one of the many third-party 'cleaners', such as CCleaner. Once the deletion of cookies has been performed, it is normal for the browser and the various websites to come back with requests for personalization: this is precisely due to the cleaning performed.
Third party cookies
Third-party cookies may be installed: these are analytical and profiling cookies, Google Analytics, Google Doubleclick and Facebook.
These cookies are sent from the websites of the aforementioned third parties external to our site. Third-party analytical cookies are used to detect information on user behavior on the site. The detection takes place anonymously, in order to monitor performance and improve the usability of the site. Third-party profiling cookies are used to create user profiles, in order to propose advertising messages in line with the choices expressed by the users themselves. The use of these cookies is governed by the rules set up by the third parties themselves, therefore, Users are invited to read the privacy policies and indications to manage or disable the cookies published on the following web pages:
For Google Analytics cookies:
- indications to manage or disable cookies:
- indications to manage or disable cookies: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin
- indications to manage or disable cookies: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/
For more information
For more information, to request the full list of the data subject's rights and to exercise the rights established by the European Regulation, you can write to the Data Controller, at the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about cookies, read the regulations at the following link